5 Things about the Tour with Parker Sheil, Wednesday, 6/27/2012
1. What was your favorite part of the day?
Having had the same Facebook profile picture since November, My favorite part of the day was taking pictures at the second Chateau with Mr. Madrian and other students in the tour group. Not only do I think I managed to finally get a new profile picture, but some to decorate my room.
2. What was a surprise to you?
Something that surprised me today was that yes, yes I can make a box of 6 macaroons last more that two days. This is my third night with my chocolate friends and I still have four left.
3. What was your favorite view of the day?
Today after dinner we went to a grocery store. The most beautiful thing I saw today, if not all trip, was a one liter water bottle listed for fifty-five cents. Since half a liter is usually 3€ at cafes and museums, I successfully emptied out the whole row.
4. What was your favorite food that you ate today?
This question is like picking your favorite macaroon at the shop we went to two days ago. News flash, we’re in France, everything tastes good. My favorite food today was the strawberry tart I had at the first Chateau with my lunch.
5. What was your favorite quote you heard someone say?
Everyone was sleeping on the bus for three hours so there wasn’t an abundance of witty remarks today
5 Things about the Tour with Zachary Haroutunian, Wednesday, 6/27/2012
1. What was a surprise to you?
How much we walked today.
2. What was your favorite view of the day?
My favorite view was overlooking Le château de Chenonceau
3. What was your favorite food that you ate today?
Eggs Benedict with truffles
4. What was your favorite quote you heard someone say?
“Oh my god, THAT is gorgeous”