5 Things about the Tour with Phuong Nghi Pham, Friday, 6/29/2012
1. What was your favorite part of the day?
Strolling around the center of Paris with Ms. Skavish to visit a chocolate store and the grand Madeleine Church where Chopin’s funeral was held.
2. What was a surprise to you?
Having a special farewell meeting in the hotel lobby and learning about the extremely creative and hilarious superlatives that the adults gave each one of the students.
3. What was your favorite view of the day?
Definitely the view of glittering Paris from the top of Tour Montparnasse under the pink-violet hue of the fading sun. I need a dictionary to come up with all of the adjectives to describe this unforgettable view.
4. What was your favorite food that you ate today?
The crème brûlée. I’ve heard so many people gushing about this dessert and I was able to taste it for the first time today! There is no doubt that it earns the place as the last dessert of our last dinner in France.
5. What was your favorite quote you heard someone say today?
“I feel flirty in my beret.”