5 Things about the Tour with Brittany Rodriguez, Thursday, 6/28/2012
1. What was your favorite part of the day?
My favorite part of the day was playing at the Auditorium Frédéric Chopin in Nohant, it was very inspiring.
2. What was a surprise to you?
To see how big and beautiful George Sand’s mansion was.
3. What was your favorite view of the day?
The view of Chopin’s room in George Sand’s house.
4. What was your favorite food that you ate today?
The bread pudding that we had at the restaurant for lunch.
5. What fun fact did you learn about one of your fellow students today?
George beat his highest score on his iPad ninja game today.