5 Things about the Tour with Nick Griffiths, Monday, 6/25/2012
1. What was your favorite part of the day?
Going into the Sacré-Coeur basilica. It was beautiful in there and very peaceful
2. What was a surprise to you?
The double piano at the Pleyel Factory. It was really cool! I was not expecting to see that.
3. What was your favorite view of the day?
From outside of the Sacré-Coeur basilica on the top of Montmartre
4. What was your favorite food that you ate today?
The chocolate cake the we had at dinner tonight. So good!
5. What was your favorite quote you heard someone say?
“The pianos are our babies.”